Monday, November 17, 2008

Mondays Suck

159.2

Mondays are terrible days for us.  The kids and I are on the go all damn day long.  We actually opted out of one of our planned activities today because I'm still not feeling all that well and I don't want spread the sick.  But still, we busted our butts today.  We even raked a bag of leaves from which Roman got a tick bite for the trouble.  Yes, please, someone nominate me for Mom of the Year!

B:  tea and handful of macs

L: a tomato and egg drop soup, then a salad with Newman's Olive Oil and Vinegar

S: more macs, what else?

D: 3 eggs, and a sinful amount of bacon (maybe 7 or 8 slices), two tomatoes

S: macs and tea

I know I drank a couple of glasses of kombucha, too, in the morning before lunch.  



Not too hungry today.  Probably because I was so busy.   I worked out a little.  Just some weights and 20 minutes on the stationary bike.  I really was careful, though, not to get too close and I used a lot of Purell.  Hopefully, I wasn't Patient Zero.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home