Saturday, November 15, 2008

Stuffed

Yes, I am and still eating.

157.8

I woke up hungry today and, with the all day swim meet we had, wound up eating out of stress and boredom.  Alas, it was on plan so I indulged.  That's why I love low carbing.  I can do that and still be totally within legal limits.  Nothing is blown here.  Of course, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the scale jumped a little upward tomorrow just from the shear weight of all that I ate.

B: huge bowl of chili, a bowl of cottage cheese with pecans and stevia, a handful of pepperoni, and a handful (or more) of macadamia nuts

Whew!  And that was just breakfast!

L: half a double cheeseburger from McD's, some mini sweet peppers with dip, more cottage cheese, macadamia nuts (I think I might have eaten my weight in them today), and two Diet Cokes
 
We'll skip the idea of snacks as I was eating pretty much all day.

D: another huge bowl of chili, some more macs (did I mention I ate my weight in them?), and now I'm having cinnamon pork rinds with peppermint tea.  And I'm so full I should stop.  

In addition to be hungry and stressed, I am not feeling all that well.  This is the worst I've felt since my third day on antibiotics and I took my last of that this morning.  If I don't feel significantly better by Tuesday I'm going to have a follow up strep test done just to make sure.  

Then I'm going to figure out how much my insurance pays for a naturopath and seek one out.  My immune system, once an iron gate of defense, is now shot.  Something's gotta give on this.

Going to bed now to watch something on the computer.  I don't watch tv so I don't even know what's on, but I feel kind of watchy right now and I cannot possibly stay up to watch SNL.  Somebody post me the youtube clips.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naturopaths are cheap. Just pay cash. My mom's friend is one and charges like 40-50 bucks.

Wendy

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a day like that yesterday too. Just kept eating all day. I just didn't step on the scale this morning. :-) Hey, will you do me a favor and post the pumpkin sausage soup recipe? I know you haven't talked about it on here, but I want to make it and can't remember where you posted it previously. I searched a bit and came up empty.

Thanks!

12:42 PM  
Blogger The Histrionics of a Fat Housewife said...

From what I was told, the naturopaths out here are very expensive and it is ongoing. My girlfriend told me, "Think of it as investing in your future."

When I hear talk like that, I know I can't afford it.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you will have to move back to Chicago then! :) Darn!!!!!

Wendy

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home