Thursday, November 13, 2008

I think I can I think I can

159.7

I didn't eat breakfast really as I wasn't that hungry and just wanted to keep my focus on the laundry.  Being a champion laundry folder takes a certain amount of concentration as well as agility, flexibility, and coordination.  

I did manage a few handfuls of turkey pepperoni, though.

L:  3 eggs, 2 turkey sausages, and 4 strips of bacon 
Hell yes I can eat bacon and eggs every day and lose weight.  To the naysayers I say, "Shut up and eat your rice cakes and plain baked potatoes and don't bother me while I'm dining."

S: a diet coke and some raw almonds

Another S: broccoli and celery and ranch

D: Hawaiian style chili (made low carb by substituting the kidney beans for black soy beans), lots of it, too

S: pork rinds (and if you haven't tried them, then don't turn your nose up at them!)

I did some light weights and casual stationary bike.  Nothing strenuous.  I really want to be off the antibiotics and feel totally well before pushing it.  Still, it was good to get back to the gym and move a little.

Taking my a bit less fat ass to bed now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diet Coke? Are you back on caffeine, or was that really a Diet Rite?

Keep up the good work. Slow and steady wins the race! :-P

7:03 AM  
Blogger The Histrionics of a Fat Housewife said...

Nope. Diet Coke. Oh, how I wish they would replace all the DC in the world with Diet Rite. But they won't. And I don't buy pop anymore except when I'm out. Hence the DC.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home