Friday, October 31, 2008

Because my husband won't get his ass on Facebook

I'd write something about them, but, honestly, I am done. I woke up this morning to a dachshund with a swollen eye and wound up running him to the vet to the tune of $600 and 7 pulled teeth. Combine that with the usual Halloween craziness and I am done. Like the turkey's done gone dry done. Like don't even bother with the dang fork done.

I'm going to bed.

Oh, and these pictures are in reverse order and I cannot be bothered to fix it. So. There. Sure hope CAPM MLF likes 'em.













4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them!! Auntie was a pirate wench or as others like to call it pirate whore so you can let them know Auntie was right there with them!!

3:12 PM  
Blogger The Histrionics of a Fat Housewife said...

No, no. These were their HALLOWEEN costumes. Silly.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Heather! It's michelle brady. Don't know if you remember me, but if it helps you, I was the only Asian at the last homebirth picnic.
I promised to find you a yummy korean eatery, and I'm sorry it took so long. (I've been so out of it lately, and I blame everything on the postpartum). Anywhooters, send me an email when you can! it's tomichelle.brady@gmail.com

9:34 AM  
Blogger Dave MacCannell said...

I'm with Truman soon I think. Gotta get my wisdom teeth yanked and probly two more. Do they make doggy dentures? The kids are a motley crew o' swaggering swashbucklers matey! Aye and avast so are ye!

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home