Friday, November 14, 2008

Ever closer

158

B:  a Diet Coke from a machine and a handful of Cocoa Roast almonds

L: half a hot dog and half a piece of pizza (minus the crust, of course) and about a gallon of Diet Coke (trip to Costco -- what can I say?)

S: a handful of macadamia nuts, mini sweet peppers, and rotisserie chicken

D: plenny good local kine chili (left ovah from yesterday)

S: pork rinds and tea

I was kind of weak on the veggies today, but I really wasn't all that hungry, either.  I'm tired, though.  It's late and I have a really long day ahead of me.  Reilly Kate has a big swim meet.  So.

Signing off... and feeling good!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work! I see the bigger weight loss comes on the day without the kombucha and chocolate. My advice would be to have either one or the other, not both on the same day. Or, if you can, skip it altogether like you did here.

You are going to be 20 pounds lighter in no time!!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger The Histrionics of a Fat Housewife said...

Whooops! I forgot the kombucha. I had two glass the day before yesterday. I didn't have any yesterday, though. I finished my last bottle and haven't poured the new stuff yet.

The chocolate, though, is a problem, I'm sure. I'm done with it, though. I still have some 99% which I might dip into in an emergency.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home