Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lost a bit of it, anyway

160.8

Gee, only 58 lbs to go to high school weight!  Oh, so close I can taste it!  

Speaking of tasting.  Here's what went down the gullet today:

B:  cottage cheese with stevia and pecans with two glasses of kombucha and a cup of tea

S:  a cup of tea with a splash of heavy cream

L: salmon salad with pepitas on a bed of iceberg

S:  handful of turkey pepperoni

D: chicken adobo on shirataki noodles 

S: two squares of Lindt 85% dark chocolate with a cup of tea

I wasn't really hungry at all today.  We ate dinner late because of Reilly Kate's damn swim practice.  I hate swimming.  That's all I have to say about that.  Hate!  But anyway, I wasn't even really hungry, but irritable so I figured I had better eat a good dinner.  I didn't work out today, either.  In fact, we all took an afternoon nap.  Still mending from my near death experience.  We'll see about tomorrow.  I might lift some weights and then sweat it out in the sauna.  I'm convinced those saunas are good at getting what ails you out of you through your pores.

Remember, if you see anything you want the recipe for or if you have questions about something I'm eating, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home