Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Why I'm still up at midnight

I'm stupid.  

There.  That's it.  No other reason.  There.

157.4

B: hard boiled egg, slice of smoked cheddar, and pepperoni

L: macs (no time for a real lunch) 

D: huge plate of roast beef with generous amounts of low carb gravy, homemade!, and a shit ton of broccoli

I was so hungry at dinner I contemplated eating one of the children.  But Iryna's too small.  She wouldn't have filled me up.  Reilly Kate, no doubt, would taste bitter.  And Roman... well, his birthday is Friday.  And I've got a party planned and all that.  Plus, I already bought his gift.  

I had no snacks today.  This wasn't intentional.  I was just running around from here to there and sprucing up the house for my inlaws arrival this afternoon.  On the upside, I didn't eat much today!  

I'll make up for it tomorrow, though.  Exhausted and hungry is no way to go through life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, 2 pounds! Good for you! As for the exhausted part, well, you stay up until midnight and I wake up at 4:30am and can't get back to sleep. Exhausted will be the word of the day here!

What do you use as thickener for your lc gravy?

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home