Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Sweetest Day Anniversary

As some of you may know, 18 years ago today (October 18th), Mike and I fell in love.

To commemorate the day, I put together a slideshow of our years together. What can I say, my parents are in town and I had a few minutes to myself. LOL!

It's been a long 18 years, but I love him more now than I did then. With him so far away, I miss him, like the desert misses the rains.

As the song says, and I forgive him for being away for far too long.

I love, you. Happy anniversary. You better be home when we celebrate 36 in 18 more years.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaahhhh
i liked him when i met him and am glad he is in our family.love you both
mom

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...sniff.

Happy Anniversary Heather and Mike. I am sorry you are apart this year.

xx Leslie

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this!!! Makes me cry every time I see it but a happy cry.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home