Saturday, November 22, 2008

And up

158.6

I choose to ignore the scale on days like today.  If any of you out there are daily weighers, you know what I mean.  There is no real reason for the scale to have gone up, but it did.  Ignore.  Mute.  Fast forward.

B: 3 eggs, my weight in bacon, tea

L: steak caesar salad

D: cottage cheese, a bar of sugar free dark chocolate, some shrimp

I'm going to a friend's house for dinner.  Actually, it is her parents' home.  And we are guests.  It is a preThanksgiving dinner.  I eat carefully, but out of necessity and good manners I may eat more carbs than I normally do.  My plan is to eat very lightly for all the other meals.  Keep your fingers crossed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you did well at the dinner. On occasions like this, I try to keep to the Carb Addicts rule where you eat equal amounts of proteins and carbs and you eat them all within one hour. I read about it on LCF for people who have to (or choose to) eat off plan once in a while. I did it last year on my trip to Cincinnati and I did not see the scale move upwards.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Shelia said...

I don't know how you do it! I hate meat, love carbs. So, I've taken up what carbers do... running. Unfortunately, I've fallen off the treadmill (not literally) and need to get back on! After I finish the final exam I'm supposed to be doing and my assignment due tomorrow, I plan on it. Always planning...

I hope dinner was fun and you had a good time, carbs or no carbs!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home