Sunday, July 23, 2006

What a long, strange trip it was

We're back and alive... barely. I swear, that flight takes years off my life. Doing it alone with two children robbed me of at least ten good post retirement years. Plus, Mike stayed just long enough to pick us up from the airport and put the kids to bed. He's gone for a week. Important conference in an important city with important people because he is, ya know, important.

I'm exhausted. The kids are getting up in the wee hours of the morning having not yet adjusted to the time change. Roman ran a pretty high fever today, too. It lasted only about 6 hours. Anyone heard of the 6 hour flu?

Quite honestly, I am so tired and sick to my stomach that I've spent the last two days in bed. I'm sitting upright in the computer chair right now just long enough to post this as there is something important I want to say. I've tried to wrap my brain around a clever way to say it, but I am too spent to conjure up anything.

So here. Here it is. Take a look. Figure it out. Come up with something clever yourself. Entertain me. But nothing more hearty than a slight chuckle, please. Anything more and I'll vomit on the keyboard.

9 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

YAY! You're back! You've been missed!

Your pregnancy test reads that you're giving birth to the son of Satan?! Good luck with THAT!

6:56 PM  
Blogger California Girl said...

Congrats?!? Guess this is a surprise...All I can say, is hang on to um...what's her name? The Filipino lady? Feel better soon! Love ya!

Diane

11:16 PM  
Blogger thordora said...

WOW!

I hope this wan planned for your sake! Cause after that flight alone, that would just be mean!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Wildsissy said...

whoooo-hooo I'm getting a new niece or nephew! I can't wait! HURRY UP AND BAKE THAT KID UP LADY! I can't wait to see her/him!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

Wow. Good for you! Bout time you got back to blog land. Seems you've been kind of busy though. ;) Congratulations!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Nicole @ OrWhateverYouDo said...

Congratulations!! I just tested yesterday since I am now 2 weeks late, only 1 line for me though...

glad you enjoyed your trip!! what is your edd?

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Swimwear bathing suites search cisco netacad net Advertising services internet business ms wheelchair america albany

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home