Thursday, June 15, 2006

You're never fully dressed without a smile

It's not a secret that my son is an aspiring cross dresser. I don't know that he will grow up to be one, but, I'm quite certain, that is what he seeks to attain at this juncture in his life. My daughter has bins filled with dress clothes that she simply never shows the slightest interest in. But Roman, he's all about some fru fru wear.

I was on the phone with my friend Amy when I turned around and saw this picture. Well, not exactly this picture. Because we are trying to do a little potty training, Roman was diaperless and grinning like a Cheshire cat. I slapped a diaper on him, grabbed the camera, and couldn't get him to smile again. "Me no want diapah! Me no want it! Diapah off!"

Please note, however, the Hot Wheel in his hand. He's still boy. He's just Fru Fru Boy!



Or is that Spiderman in Heels?

Roman learned a very important lesson this day. Biking in heels is cumbersome. Ballet flats would have been a much better choice. But a boy's gotta make his own fashion faux pas. He'll learn. Oh, yeah. He'll learn.

9 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Guys don't like being short. There's no obvious advantage to it.
I would have hated having an older sister.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Wildsissy said...

Way to go Roman! oh sorry I meant "GO ME" (even though in Roman speak that means "let go of me" well either way or ANYWAY, I'm sitting at my desk at work CRYING because I'm laughing so hard!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some pictures of my son --now 20+--at that age "in drag." They are very useful for blackmail purposes (if of course I were into that sort of vile thing.)

7:43 PM  
Blogger Mama Mouse said...

That is ADORABLE!!!!

11:16 PM  
Blogger thordora said...

OMG that's so CUTE!

6:51 AM  
Blogger diet dilemma magmem style said...

Dear Housewife, thanks for your comment on my site. You are too funny. Your kids are so beautiful. Congratulations on bringing up such sweet children. They sound like a lot of fun. You don't have the problem I have but thanks for the empathy and the advice. Your blog is entertaining. If the milk tasted as good as you described, I'd pay that much for it also. God Bless you and your family.

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site anti depressant name Saffron university of california lombardi Tean milfs hairy pussy Allstate movers houston moving company allegra+or+claritin Valium and informed consent Cerberus fire alarm

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Free+online+illustrated+bdsm+stories Attorney wisconsin family law Land rover freelander se boot panel Movie affiliate programs 3 Mega millions lottery friday aug 26 2005 free ringtones vw golf styling

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home