Saturday, April 14, 2007

My humble apology

My husband is no longer speaking to me. What despicable horror did I commit that so utterly pissed him off he will no longer participate in our favorite pastime of verbal sparring?

Well, I accused him of NOT taking the kids picture with a snake. You see we did a park district family class on reptiles and they brought out a beautiful ball python. I asked Mike, who was manning the camera while I fed the baby, to get a picture of the kids with the snake. Before the snake was put away, I asked again just to make sure he did it (not that he doesn't do what I ask him to do on a regular basis or anything). He insisted he did.

Then I looked at the photos on the camera and this is where I fucked up. I looked and then said, "You didn't take a picture of the kids with the snake!"

Clearly, this is my bad as he pointed out... there IS a picture of the kids with the snake. And here it is...



As you can see, Reilly Kate is on the left and Roman on the far right. I'm a blind ninny deserving of nothing other than a public flogging.

Mea culpa, honey. Mea culpa.

Now, you think I can get a little tonight after the kids go to bed? Huh? Huh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Wildsissy said...

not happening.. sorry.. yikes.. yeah.. I could tell that was Reilly's arm.. but didn't even see Roman's arm if you hadn't pointed that out... ughh men!

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!!! Tammi

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a man thing! LOL~Kristin

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home