Wednesday, March 14, 2007

More Language Lessons from Roman

This morning I came downstairs to find bright blue Gogurt all over the carpet. Why the hell those dipshit corporate suits over at General Mills feel the need to color all their foods in the most unnatural shades artificial coloring can offer is beyond my maternal comprehension. But regardless of my lacking an intellectual grasp of their idiocy, the bright blue was still smeared throughout my house.

As I bent down to clean it up, I let out a half enunciated streak of expletives. It went something like this:

"Go- Fu-- Shi-"

I hear Roman from the other end of the room say, "God fuck dammit."

I looked up and saw him sitting at the table, Gogurt in one hand, blue smeared all over his smiling face.

"Hey! You do NOT say that, young man. Those are Mama Daddy words," I chastise.

"Me not say that. Me teach you how to say it. God fuck dammit. God fuck dammit. See?"

HA! As if I need help in THAT area!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wildsissy said...

remember dummy @zzhole?? That was my all time favorite around 3-5 years old.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home