Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Say Cheese

It would seem that our little three week old Irina is a Sacha Baron Cohen fan.

Last night Mike and I were watching Borat as Irina sat in my arms watching us (at her age, we're are fascinating). At one point we started laughing, like rolling on the floor peeing your pants laughing (for those of you that have seen the movie, it was that naked fight scene that had me lose control of my already weakened bladder). I haven't laughed that hard since watching Gilbert Gottfried in The Aristocrats.

In trying to catch my breath, I looked away from the telly, down at the babe and she was smiling an wide mouthed, ear to ear grin. She even squeaked a bit.

Well, I assume it was Borat that made her smile. Or rather our laughter at Borat. But then again it could have been the sight of her postpartum mommy jigglying from double chin to flabby shin. Now, that I think on it, it probably was the latter.

The little shit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wildsissy said...

awwwweeee little sweetie, already has a sense of humor.. I can't wait to meet her.. I totally effed up and was trying to plan going to watch the Cubs in DC and I bought tickets in Chicago for the same week they are playing in DC(the week of July 4th) sucks sucks sucks. oohh and of course I couldn't get that week off anyway... ughh. my luck! I'm starting to like my sisters idea of just driving there and camping in your back yard though! One of these days I'll get ticked at something (my job, my husband, my life in general) and pack my crap and wind up on your doorstep saying "give me your kids because they cheer me up".. okay now I'm just rambling.. I almost called Reilly & Roman yesterday just to say "hi" to them.. I miss their little voices. They are such sweet kids. Tell them Sissy loves them and misses them!!!

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I've forgotten how funny The Aristocrats was. I need to rent that.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still haven't seen Borat. Can you believe that? I'm sure Irene, or Merene was laughing WITH you, not AT you. I think I'll watch Aristocrats and Borat one weekend.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home