Wednesday, August 09, 2006

DaVinci Envy

I just got done watch the DaVinci Code. It is late here and I'm completely exhausted. In case you've never made somebody before, let me tell you that this business of people production is hard ass fucking work. You'd never know it from looking at me lounging on the couch, munching popcorn while staring blankly at the telly, but trust me, I'm working harder than you. I think I must have made some major internal organ today because I'm just wiped.

Anyway, though, the Code. Though I heard it sucked, I was not disappointed in the movie. I was far more disappointed in the book. Perhaps because I had heard that the book was so good and, well, sadly, it sucked. But when I heard the movie sucked and it was mediocre, then I was delighted.

And now, at 11:30pm, my son has awoken, ready to start his day. This is his new routine. Lovely, eh? So I will cut this short and allow you to talk amongst yourselves. Dan Brown is a suck ass author. Jealously? Perhaps.

3 Comments:

Blogger California Girl said...

This has nothing to do with anything - but can I just say that I miss you? Okay, I will...."I MISS YOU!!!!"

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! I hated the writing. The story was good but the writing - every single chapter had a cliffhanger - come on!

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Dodge carger 1969 Apc body kit home refinancing debt consolidatings Dishwasher kitchen net product Best+teeth+whitening+system Bed and breakfast spokane strategy roulette 1962 dodge dart convertible Mecha scholarships subaru auto parts Baseball training Us holiday multi trip insurance company Maxillo facial surgery images

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home