Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My writing even puts me to sleep

I sat down to blog something this evening and wound up falling asleep instead. I woke up ten minutes... twenty minutes... who knows... later and this is what I had written. Enjoy.

Therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrresssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddddddddddddddddd


If I can put myself to sleep writing this drivel, I can only imagine that most of you read this as a means to cure your insomnia.

And on that note, goodnight.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No sweetie, you do not put us to sleep. Still you may need a nap....

Take care,
Tami

11:34 AM  
Blogger California Girl said...

Writer's block, Heather? Your posts are entertaining!

Diane

4:44 PM  
Blogger Dave MacCannell said...

Maybe it was your lasagna. Lasagna has that effect on me too. lol. Wish I could have made some room for some. I snuck some of Reilly's when she wasn't looking and it was great. And hey, since today is 06/06/06, (in the real world anyway), you better eat the rest of it fast just in case the world ends! It's a sin to waste good lasagna, isn't it?

6:50 PM  
Blogger Wally Banners said...

rofl puts you too sleep funniest thing ive seen in a while roflllllllll ty.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Hi,

I am new to your blog (I clicked via another site because I loved the name!) and I laughed out loud at what you have written in your profile!

Now,I am going to go lurk around your archives.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home