Monday, June 05, 2006

A picture can say... 5 words

There is hardly any graffiti in Seoul. That's not to say the city is clean. A city this old with this many people in it isn't going to be clean. But the busses are and the subway is and there isn't graffiti on the walls or buildings or parks. Well, none that I saw until the other day.





Chaos class explodes angry fists. Despite the fact that I'm not entirely sure what it means, I think it well sums up my mood. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go dig up some of my kids' old Easter chocolate and raise my serotonin levels.

6 Comments:

Blogger James said...

I love it! It's so angry & poetic!

I'm almost embarrassed to admit how lame the graffiti in my alley is - I LOVE PUSSY (answered with WHO DOESNT) and HUFF PAINT.

Grim, huh? Needs more anarchy.

3:42 PM  
Blogger icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

I can think of a few places in Washington I'd like to duplicate it.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEATHER!
its cynthia (and miles)
we moved back to NH in 2004
last time i 'saw' you, you'd painted a tummy pumpkin
let's be in touch
i love this blog idea
i should just start one
my family and friends would surely be thrilled
they'd nod and smile much less
hello to michael
FIFTEEN HOURS TO VACATION
let's catch up
of course i have ten million pictures of miles
he has a myspace
i think he's MilesDaBallah
hugs
cyn

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am too new to this
pls explain what a 'blog' is
for REAL, i mean it
NEVER been in a chat room or anything
i am techno-savvy as far as USING the computer
mostly for school and stuff
try wunderground.com to star gaze
miles and i are always surfing
surfing and googling
blogging ce ca?
CONGRATULATIONS !
giving in to sleep now
will send pix
DEFINITELY taking down the christmas tree this week
anxious to get up the valentine's ornaments/lights

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home