Monday, August 23, 2004

Summer Hiatus

Just like your favorite shows on television go on hiatus, it seems I too am on hiatus (although, I'm not sure I'm missed as much as ER).

Here's why:

1. Mike had knee surgery
2. Reilly Kate had a fever for 4 days followed by a horrible cold
3. Roman has a horrible cold
4. I have a moderate cold
5. Truman has puked every day for the last week
6. Truman is plagued by ticks
7. Alyx has another vaginal infection
8. The car is in the shop
9. We're building a lanai and deck out back and everything is all muddy
10. The dogs must be walked or washed off after being in the yard
11. Reilly Kate started school and somehow I got elected class parent leader
12. I'm also classroom parent at RK's school for the week
14. I had to run around getting shots and shot records for RK's school
15. I started RCIA classes
16. I hosted a Bunko party
17. Laundry is backed up three weeks
18. The carpet needs to be vacuumed daily due to my dogs' semiannual shedding
19. My low flow toilets require daily cleaning to get rid of skid marks
20. The Republicans have made me so angry with their despicable and erroneous accusations toward Senator Kerry who served his country well in a time of war. I'm ashamed of my president and even more so of my fellow countrymen who would believe such shite.

And lastly, because I live in Hawaii and I need to get out and enjoy my last summer here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wildsissy said...

Wow, your life has been super crazy... well hurry up and come to Chicago for a vacation... you can drop those kids off and leave if you want there is only about 100 people here more than willing to take your kids!! (Just be sure to leave some mama juice)

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home