Saturday, November 29, 2008

Still on

and still up.  Dammit!  But not discouraged because despite the scale, my pants are falling off, which is a good thing except that I don't fit into my prepregnancy jeans, either.  So I will just keep wearing my fat jeans which make my ass look like Michael Moore's.  So appealing.  If I have anything, it's appeal... to those with the hots for Michael Moore.

Anyway.

I woke up on Turkey Day to 157.2 which is two pounds over my goal weight for Thanksgiving.  But with the weight lifting and running, it could be water retention in the muscle.  Anyway, I feel really good and that's what matters most.

Thanksgiving Day

B:  a jumbo hot dog (it was easy to make)

L:  some macs and a big ass piece of sugar free chocolate (hey, it was a holiday!)

D: turkey, low carb gravy, baby patty pan squash in bacon, sweet potatoes baked with olive oil and rosemary, George Stella's low carb stuffing (which was a huge hit with my very non-low carbing inlaws), and low carb pumpkin cheesecake with sugar free whipped cream. 

I use a lot of stevia instead of splenda, but I do use splenda.  I didn't use enough in my cheesecake, though.  It wasn't sweet enough.  I'll adjust the recipe for Christmas.

Yesterday I didn't weigh because I left the house at 3:45 am to go shopping.  I'm fargin' nuts.  There is something inherently wrong with leaving the house in the middle of the night to shop.  But anyway...

B: nothing

S: an enormous Diet Coke at Target

L: turkey leftovers

S: macs

D: more turkey leftovers

I'm so sore today in my arms from all the carrying I did, particularly at Kohl's which seems to have a very serious shortage of carts and shopping bags.  I would have definitely spent a lot more had I been able to carrying more or had a cart.  But, better for me and my pocketbook.  Plus, I am sure I made some muscle.

Now, we're heading out to see Bolt in 3D.  I'll have an enormous Diet Coke and smell the popcorn.  That's one thing I really miss with low carbing: movies with popcorn.  There's just no substitute.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home