Sunday, July 27, 2008

This post has no title

I'm a bit busy right now feeling sorry for myself. No time to blog. There's pizza in the fridge. And ice cream. I ate all the cake, though. I kind of figure if I ain't having sex, I better be having chocolate. Or I might die.

That said, however, I gonna put up some pictures. For Mike. And anyone else who cares to look.

I'll be back to cheery, blogger self in no time, I'm sure. Meanwhile, maybe you guys could entertain me. Ya think?




His shirt says it all, doesn't it?





Because really does a pretty girl want onion breath? No, of course not. But we don't waste food, either. We reuse! Red Onion Bracelets. It's so hot! That's Mama's Little Green Girlie Girl.





Every night the kids gather 'round the laptop to listen to Dadda read them a story. he recorded one for every day he's gone.





Showing off her Champs/All Stars ribbons. Little brag on the Devil Girl: She qualified for Champs on her backstroke which means she was one of the top seeded for her age catagory. She placed 5th, missing 4th by .2 seconds. She missed 2nd place by 1.34 seconds. Next year we're shaving her bald to make up time. She also got 4th place in Freestyle, but she only qualified for All Stars on that stroke. Which is still awesome, don't get me wrong.

The sad part is she's too good a swimmer now to even bother throwing her overboard. She'd just swim to shore.





And our boy. Who dumped a whole glass of water on his cast during dinner last night. Which means I get to wake up at the ass crack of dawn to take him back to the hospital so they can do a cast change which then requires yet another xray. Next time he eats with a garbage bag over his whole body.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the t-shirt! Holy crap it's been a long time since I've seen a picture of Iryna! How'd she get so big?

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I know they are mainly for Mike's benefit, but we get to share the love too!

Amy

8:58 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Amy asks how Iryna got so big... she came out the size of a preschooler! lol!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home