Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I've been robbed!

This being my last baby, I kinda hoped to have one of those itsy bitsy teeny weeny babies. You know, the ones that everyone goes "Oh, my GOD! She's sooooo tiny!! Just like a little doll." But, I got behemoth baby. Which is fine since what she lacks in petiteness (is that even a word?), she makes up for in beauty (she is after all her mother's daughter!).

As a big baby, one might assume that she then would naturally be slower to start her mobility. This would be my trade off. She might be big, but she won't be all grown up and sitting up and walking and stuff. Bigger babies have more to balance and more weight to bear and a harder time orchestrating all that. Right?

Guess not.

So, who does that remind you of? I'll give you a hint. Look here.

I'll have to go back and check the baby book, but this might even be earlier than RK. What, oh what am I in for now?

I know what. I'm in for a double scotch. Neat. That's what.

6 Comments:

Blogger Wildsissy said...

OOOHHH MY FREAKIN GOD! What the heck.. my husband's god daughter isn't even a baby anymore and she's not even 4 months old.. PUT HER BACK IN!

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all....."last baby"????? You know what I think about that! :-P Uh huh. Whatever.

Second of all....holy crap! What in the world? She shouldn't be sitting pretty already! Oscar isn't doing that yet and he's 6 weeks older! Boy oh boy are you in for it!!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

Look at her cheeks!!!! So cute!

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to share that my "big" baby was crawling at 5.5 months and walking at 9 months - before his 1.5 # lighter sis. Watch out - lol!

Tammi

6:25 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

You worked for Eisler! I'm so jealous! I have Chalice and the Blade, Tomorrow's Children and Sacred Pleasure. I adore her!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Dave MacCannell said...

pffft! I can do THAT!

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home