Monday, April 30, 2007

Quote of the Day

This quote of the day is accompanied by a picture. A portrait actually. A self portrait done by Reilly Kate.



On the left is Reilly Kate. In the middle is Irina. And on the right is the co-sleeper with a Boppy laying inside. She drew this a couple of months ago, when Irina was first born. I found it in her sketch pad today while sitting at the chiropractor's office.

Me: Why do you have such big boobs here?

Reilly Kate: They're not big. They're not drooping or anything. Not like your boobs.

I'll get her. I swear, one day I'll get her. And her little dog, too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep - ask a child anything and you get the whole story. LOL! Tammi

6:44 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

LOL thats kids for you - I get the same from my kids. Great blog

3:38 PM  
Blogger Dave MacCannell said...

Ha ha ha ha. lmao. Hey I finally figured out how to post again. I HAVE been keeping up with your blog but couldn't post comments since I changed to the new, (and improved), google blog.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home