Sunday, September 17, 2006

Rub the Belly

Just a gratuitous belly shot...

20 weeks -- Only half way there. I'm sporting an F cup bra and don't even fit into maternity jeans. How big can I get you ask... just wait and see. You ain't seen nothing yet. I am the woman who gained 90 whopping pounds with first pregnancy. I won't be outdone in my last!

Oh, and some word of mouth warning against the Casio Exlim digital camera. This camera sucks. That's all I've got to say about that. Blurry ass pictures...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You look SO good! Who cares about the bra size! You're lookin' mahvelous, darling! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl! Either way, the baby is going to be adorable, just like RK and 'Go Me!'

10:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

Well, I think you look beautiful so there!

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the belly shot! You look awesome, no matter what you think!

I have to ask though, how is it that You, the Queen of Clutter, has an entire surface of the piece of furniture in the picture, totally and completely clean and clear? :-P

4:24 AM  
Blogger Nicole @ OrWhateverYouDo said...

What a great picture! That actually makes me miss being pregnant. :) At least the baby fills out the loose skin I usually have there right?

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home