Saturday, September 09, 2006

Home Seoul Home

We're back.

Vietnam is a beautiful country with people as lovely on the inside as they are on the outside. I highly recommend to anyone planning a vacation to look into spending some time there. Gorgeous and very affordable.

I'd share with you some video, but our camcorder experienced a formatting error and lost all footage I took.

I'd post some pictures, but our children (most likely Roman) got a hold of our digital camera and erased them.

I'd write all about our experiences and thoughts regarding our trip as I recorded it all down in a daily diary, but my journal was left on the plane, not to be recovered.

I'd try to recall the details from memory, but honestly, all I really remember is our suitcase broke, Mike's pants ripped clean through, I lost my earring, the face to Mike's new (and expensive) watch popped off, the children behaved like wicked, diabolical fiends from hell, I was thrown out of a massage parlor, I think we've been banned from Sofitel Hotels worldwide, and Mike and I came this close to Vietnamese divorce court.

But I swear, it had nothing to do with Vietnam. Vietnam really is a beautiful country.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go see if my supersized body still fits in my Korean micro-tub.

P.S. The picture from my last post is of.... drum roll please... My LEG! The part that looks like an arm is my thigh, near my knee. The boob part is my enormous calf resting on my other leg (I had my legs crossed). And the nipple part is the very end of my heel. Crazy, eh? When I saw it on the camera, I couldn't even figure it out at first. Then, as soon as I did, I had to take a picture. The simple things amuse me, really.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry you had such a lousy time. That just sucks. Hopefully home will seem a little sweeter, after all that?

12:17 PM  
Blogger Wildsissy said...

Okay I'VE GOT to hear why you were thrown out of a massage parlor! WTG HEATHER!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

Glad you're back safe and sound as I'm sure you are!

Geez, whatever could go wrong did go wrong, huh?! That sucks. Oh and really now...do kids ever REALLY behave when they're away on trips?!

And I'm with Sissy, I wanna' know what your mouth did to get you into trouble at the massage parlor!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

your LEG!! What a letdown.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home