Friday, August 18, 2006

Quotes (and Picture) of the Day

"I'm the oldest daughter and you're the oldest mama."

Reilly Kate commenting on my antiquity.


Reilly Kate: What's that on your face?

Me: Beauty cream.

Reilly Kate: Well, it's not working. You don't look beautiful with that on.

Discussion with Reilly Kate as she watched me wax my moustache.


Upon seeing the picture I posted the other day, my friend, Justine, called today concerned about me. She figured I looked bad enough to warrant a doctor's appointment. So, to prove that I'm still just a bridge troll with really good make up, I decided to post a better, made up for public exposure picture.





See? No doctor appointment needed. I just need a hair and make up person at my disposal. I'm to damn tired for all that primping.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great! You have a cute baby bump!!! I am so glad that you posted this picture! I knew the other one wasn't the "real" you.

RK cracks me up as usual. You need to save these to read to her some night when she is 14 and covered in pimple medicine. I'm sure you will both have a good laugh.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

You look FABULOUS!

What's your daughter, 4 going on 40?! What a riot!

8:32 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

beautiful.....

AND THE BABY BUMP!! I love it.

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Justine

I saw you.lol

"No doctor" lol

See you soon~

4:33 AM  
Blogger icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

You DO look gorgeous.

And that story is too funny.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home