Friday, September 01, 2006

Something to keep you amused while I'm gone

We're off to Vietnam for a week. Saigon, Mekong Delta, Hanoi, Halong Bay. It all awaits us. Plus, you know I've gotta do it, SHOPPING! So excited. I grew up listening to stories of Vietnam. Since I was probably in utero. So this is something I'm really going to enjoy. Hopefully. Two kids and a cranky husband along with a big belly and swollen ankles may make it not so enjoyable. But then again, that's why we shelled out the extra money to stay in only top notch hotels. I'm am adventurous, but I ain't no friggin' backpacker.

So here's a little something to help you pass the time while I'm spending all of Mike's hard earned money. While I was in Seattle, Holly and I met my friend Kitty at a mall that had an indoor play area for the kids. As we were sitting there, I was readying my camera for the all important kids-at-indoor-play-area action shot and what came onto me camera shocked me. There in the middle of the play area was...



Yes, this. Of course, I had to snap a couple of photos of it.

My challenge to you all is tell me exactly what it is we're looking at in the above picture. Holly, Kitty. No fair flapping the gums. Keep the traps shut. Although, I'll name you two in charge in my absence.

11 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

I have no idea what that is and I don't even get my warped mind going!

Have a great time in Vietnam! Stay safe and have fun!

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A pregnant belly? lol Since I look at one every day in the mirror, that's the first thing that popped into my head!

Amy

1:09 PM  
Blogger Shelia said...

No matter how many times I look at it, or the different angles, it looks like a gigantic white boob to me. Of course, given it's round full perkiness I'd have to say a silicone/saline impanted boob, no less!

9:31 PM  
Blogger California Girl said...

Okay, it does appear to be a boob...but I'm going to guess that it is your finger sorta over the lens...looks like it could be a magnified finger and tip of finger nail?

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it looks like a pregnant belly too, but that seems too easy. I have no idea!

8:58 AM  
Blogger karrie said...

Another vote for heavily pregnant belly.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Nicole @ OrWhateverYouDo said...

I thought of a boob first as well too! I'll be waiting for the answer!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Wildsissy said...

you know.. it could be, maybe it could be... hmmm yeah... a JACKAMYASS

3:40 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

what the heck? That is totally a breast. ;-)

4:02 PM  
Blogger Broken Arrow said...

it is a pregnant belly with the baby pushing out the navel... and that is my final answer....

9:51 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm stumped. So, I'm looking forward to hearing how your Vietnam adventure goes as well as WTF that thingie in your photo is.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home