Wednesday, May 24, 2006

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about

Please check out the comment this guy makes in response to a negative comment he received on his post titled, Platform on Security.

So he says, "Really if anyone was a terrorist you would have to say President Clinton... Targeting innocent civilians in 1998 with the Iraq Airstrike" He actually calls President Clinton a terrorist!

And this winner, brought to you curtesy of the US military, is running for state senate in that beautiful red state of South Carolina. Am I the only one wishing the South had won the Civil War?

Okay. Now I'm done. I swear, I'm done. I'll go back to being my normal, self depricating, comedic mama self. Honest.

You don't believe me, do you?

7 Comments:

Blogger James said...

What a disgusting creep.
I guess 9/11 hasn't fully been exploited for political gain until some puke from South Carolina uses it to run for State Senate.
Thanks for stopping by, Heather.
Sorry you caught me in an Apocalypse Now mood.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy needs to get a reality check. WTH is this world coming to? ARRRGH!! Thanks for the great post. :o)

6:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

I despise politics. I realize everyone's entitled to their opinion, but it just makes me angry.

4:45 AM  
Blogger thordora said...

Clinton was a lot of things, and ignored many things he SHOULD have gotten involved in, but that's a bit of a stretch...

6:59 AM  
Blogger Fran / Blue Gal said...

Seriously, folks, do not take anything that happens in South Carolina seriously. It's South Carolina, for crying out loud...

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one wishing the South had won the Civil War?

-Heather? (in which case, this must be some extremely droll sarcasm the level of which I had not yet observed. Or, this was written on "Opposites Day" [Hah- remember that?])

or

-Pundit Man?

or

I missed something.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home