Friday, June 02, 2006

Postcards from the Red -- Photos


That one child policy of China's was looking pretty good at this point. Where the hell would I have put a third, fourth, or fifth kid?


Is this what Mao had in mind? Perhaps, if what he had in mind was restoring China to greatness. Afterall, who can be great without lots of caffeine and corn syrup?




The disgruntled youth of China. He was just turned down for a job at this McDonalds. Because of bad hair?




Just a pretty picture. Isn't it pretty? Truth told, I wouldn't mind living in Shanghai. It was really, really clean and pretty.





Two friendly guys who insisted on being in my picture. I really only wanted the lion, but they were determined to be in my shot. I found the people of China to be much friendlier than those here in Korea. I'm sure it's a cultural thing.




I took this picture and immediately the woman started haggling me. I didn't want to buy the damn thing. I wanted a picture of it. I have her a buck to leave me alone.


That's it now. I promise. No more on Shanghai. We'll return to our regularly schedule histrionics.

5 Comments:

Blogger thordora said...

I've been loving the pictures, and the stories. I've always wanted to travel through China and Japan, and now I'm beginning to re think that. :P

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://googleindex.info/1544.html and http://google-index.info/984.html

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home