Thursday, April 13, 2006

Stink Town

Einstein once defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result each time. I must be nuts.

We went back to Think Town, the scene of my disastrous St. Patrick's Day. I knew when we got up we should stay home. I kept threatening them with not going if their behavior didn't improve. And it did not. And we still went. Alas, I am neither smart nor consistent. As we all know, I'm insane.

Think Town. Yeah, yeah. Lather, rinse, repeat. I spare you the details. It really wasn't as bad as last time. It wasn't. At least not that I heard. I brought my iPod and listened to Nickelback the whole time, on full volume. My ears are ringing, but my blood pressure is much better.

Next time I'm bringing beer and munchies and setting up camp in the cafe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wildsissy said...

good idea on the Nickleback! lol!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home