Sunday, April 02, 2006

Bape Redemption

I saw this coat hanging up at the hotel on base, outside the Sunday brunch. I laughed till I cried. Then I thought of the whole Bape incident and figured I'd better google it before I post it. I already showed my ass on that Bape shit. Don't need another repeat of that, now do I?

Google revealed nothing. This is NOT some trend that has gone unnoticed by the Queen of Dorkdom. This jacket did not cost some $3,000. Therefore, I must own one of these. Especially given my penchant for lactation. Yes, yes. Just call me....





...Sportive Milky Junior. Or SMJ for short, if you are into the whole brevity thing.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, I do believe the color will perk up your boobs a bit! LOL! Better than Bape!

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG That is AWESOME. Can you ship some SMJ back to US so I can be cool too??

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should have your picture taken in it, stand like a superhero with the kids at your feet and use that for your picture on this blog..haha lol

8:38 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Okay, your post made me smile. But, did you read the comment from manseauR?

I must say though I enjoyed reading through your blog archives. Some very useful information. I already forwarded your blog link over to a few of my buddies who have similar interests.

;oP

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home