Saturday, April 22, 2006

Slice of Seoul

I was standing at a train stop, stressed out that one of my children would eliminate themselves from the gene pool and become eligible for one of the Darwin Awards by jumping onto the train tracks or reaching out to touch one of the trains as it flew by. Train stations and kids make mamas' eyes twitch.

Anyway, as I was fighting back the urge to let out a primordial scream, I turned to see this sign. I wasn't entirely sure what was what "Well being Bliss" was, but I sure was in need of both "well being" and "bliss." I figured I was game. I walked up, ordered one portion of whatever it was they were selling that would give me both "well being" and "bliss." I was hoping for some kind of pharmaceutical happiness, but I'd settle for food.

I paid my 2 bucks (cheap for what I thought I was going to receive) and was handed a this bag. Delice. I knew I didn't have lice, but I took the plunge and ate one anyway. Let me tell you, if you are ever in the neighborhood and you need some well being bliss, just get yourself some delice and you'll find something close to heaven. At least if your idea of heaven involved pastry and custard. Mine obviously does.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Phone sex cams

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home