Thursday, April 27, 2006

Is this a sign of something?

Reilly Kate had her school pictures yesterday. I bribed her to wear a dress and look pretty. I did her hair with some scrunchy stuff and put a big ass bow in her hair. She looked freshly scrubbed and polished and presentable -- for once.

When I picked her up after school, I asked her how the pictures went.

"Goooooood," she said, drawing out the word for emphasis. "Where's my money?"

"Money? What money?" I didn't have a clue what she was talking about.

"For the pictures," as she rolled her eyes at my stupidity.

"Oh, honey. These are school pictures," I explained. "You don't get paid for them. Mommy has to pay for them."

Totally deflated she looks at me and said, "So I don't get a toy today?"

Yeah. That would be NO. No toy.

I think I may need to pull back on the modeling thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I'm just waiting for RK to ask for her agent. :o)

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home