Saturday, December 06, 2008

Falling behind with my life

So these posts are a bit behind, too.

Thurs  158

B: eggs and a small handful of bacon bits (real, of course)

L: double cheeseburger from McDs

D: homemade sausage and cabbage (I ate a ton of this!)

Too full for any snacks.  I didn't even have tea!

Friday 158 (again, I'd be mad...)

B: two Diet Cokes (needed the caffeine and was on the run till mid afternoon)

L: 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and two eggs with bacon

D:  salmon and broccoli

Again, I was too full for a snack. 

Also, against Amy's very sage advice, I ran 3 miles.  I couldn't help myself.  I'm a sucker for a cheap high.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Quickly Find Movies, Console Games, Music, Applications and Download Them at Maxed Out Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat guide[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known avenues to generate an income online.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home