Sunday, December 07, 2008

Calling Goal

HA!  Just making sure you're paying attention.

Sat  157

B:  Cottage cheese and pepitas and stevia

L: skipped in preparation for the evening's food fest

D: we went to a xmas party so...

BBQ pork (no sauce), ham, cheese, spinach artichoke dip, cheesy crab dip, deviled eggs, bacon wrapped something yummy, broccoli and dip, buffalo wings, and several vodka diet cokes

Food fest!

 Sun  -- my scale wasn't working, I took the batteries out and put them back in, but it still just read 0.0 which, I'm not sure, but I think is a little bit light for me even on the surface of the moon.

B:  ham and eggs

S: a tablespoon of peanut butter

L: chicken salad (mayo and celery with spices)

D: pumpkin sausage soup (and a ton of it)

S: a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter (don't ask me why -- I shouldn't have, but it was sitting there in a bowl, leftover from my kids)

I went to the gym today, too.  It's nice having my inlaws here to watch the kids.  It was a nice relaxing day.  I ran just shy of 4 miles, then sat in the sauna for a bit.  It was so wonderful.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home