Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Nothing to see here

Really. There's nothing to see here right now. I'm too tired to write. I'm just drained. Running these freakin' kids to all their little summer activities while being the sole food source for the other one... plus, the waterpark and the play dates and the this and the that. Then there's the cleaning and the laundry and the damn dogs' vet appointments. Oh, and let's not start on our whole health insurance fiasco. I'm to spent to even write "eat shit and die insurance motha fuckahs!" Yep. I'm spent.

I've got something I want to write about, too. I just don't want to muck it up because I'm tired (and my keyboard is dying to boot). It an important topic to me. And, if written write, will be wildly entertaining to those of you in the bleachers.

I just have so much going on right now. As in this week. Too much. Way too much.

Oh, and stay tuned. Sometime before fall there are going to be some big changes around here. The blog, that is. Not here at the Carpenter's house. Nothing changes here. Well, except the yard. Where Mike is tearing out all of the Carpenter's trees. But that's for a whole 'nother post. Tomorrow. I'll post it tomorrow.

Back to what you were doing, folks. Go on. Keep it moving. Nothing to see here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wildsissy said...

lucky you.. you missed the days that blogger was totally fucked and you couldn't put a title on anything! fuckers. there was a workaround by tabbing to the field or clicking on the word TITLE but yeah.. who wants to figure that shit out! like I said fuckers.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still nothing??

12:12 PM  
Blogger Dave MacCannell said...

I'm not going to put a comment on this post.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home