Saturday, June 02, 2007

Assholes of America


Need I say more?
No.
Will I say more?
Of course.
This asshole was so hell bent on contributing to the assholing of America that he circumvented American border authorities, the FAA, Homeland Security, and even the Canadians (don't mess with mounties, man!). And now he expects us to believe that he meant no harm, that it wasn't his fault, that he was told he posed no threat.
Hmmm... you believin' that shit? 'Cause if you are I got a dachshund to sell you that's sweet, obedient, and will never eat any of your electronics.
Where they hell is his sense of responsibility for his own actions? He knew he had a drug resistant form of TB (he only later learned it was the worst type of drug resistant TB) and they advised him not to fly. Regardless of what his future father in law or any of the other swinging dicks over at the CDC said, he should have come to the only decent conclusion: stay his fucking ass home with a god damn mask on.
But no, our asshole didn't do that. No, he's rich and rules don't apply to him. Peasants. They are the ones that should obey. They are the ones with communicable diseases. They.
No, he felt that his vacation was too important. He couldn't just get married in the good old US of A. No, he just had to get married in Greece and then spread his good ill all over Europe. Shit, as if America doesn't already have a bad enough reputation. As if Americans travelling abroad don't already have to sew Canadian flags on their backpacks. As if there aren't enough American lawyers fucking shit all over the globe.
So our happy little Typhoid Mary and his no doubt whiny wife came up with a brilliant scheme to get him in and out of a variety of soveriegn nations. And really, what is a wedding without foreign travel and the sharing of terminal diseases? The next time I get married, I'm going to Africa to catch AIDS.
I started to write about my many wishes for the American asshole, Andrew Speaker. Like I wished he would survive this disease. I wished he and his blonde bimbo would produce a beautiful baby. I wished that after the birth of said child, our asshole's balls would shrivel up like itty bitty raisins, lacking both life and luster. I wished his manly member would hang lifeless from his body, unwilling and unable to do anything more than dribble urine in his Depends. And then I wished that every single day of his only child's life he is stricken with the worst panic that someone would stupidly, selfishly get on a plane, a bus, or an elevator with an airborne deadly sick and stricken that precious child. I wished that he couldn't let his kid go to school for fear that someone might sneeze or cough. I wished that he'd spend the rest of his life in an agoraphobic state, fearful of everyone and every germ.
Then I remembered Matthew 5:44. It's part of my email signature, in fact, to remind me, and others, that it is useless to hate your enemies. "I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despite-fully use you, and persecute you."
So I won't wish anything but good health and long life on our asshole. I am releasing my anger and replacing it with happy thoughts. However, any of you who don't hold to this love-your-enemies philosophy, please feel free to borrow from the above wishes and plop your pennies into the well. I've got some pennies you can borrow, too.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just been stunned that anyone could be this fucking self involved.....if I had any kind of TB I'd be paranoid enough-but to be told that I should stay home...and even if they weren't REALLY explicit about why he should stay home, wouldn't you ask them to elaborate?

I hope the TB gets worse so he understands WHY he shouldn't fly.

And stay OUT of my country. Fer Feck sakes...

2:44 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

People's stupidity and selfishness (regardless of where they are from) is jaw-droppingly ...... well, erm...... jaw dropping!

Stupid man.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Wildsissy said...

hence my reasoning for wanting to wallpaper Juan Luna's jail cell with Browns Chicken murder scene photo's and replace the victims face with that of his sons. One day he'll worry that while his son is working at DQ at the age of 16 just trying to make an honest buck to pay for a new stereo for his car, that someone as hateful and stupid as his self will walk in and shoot his son execution style... maybe then he'll have remorse for what he's done... but hey until then he gets to rot in jail for the rest of his scumbag life. Maybe we could set up a visit between Juan and Mr TB....???

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to defend the guy, but he was never told he couldn't fly. Of course most normal people would have the common sense not to. And most normal people who had a relative in the TB research department at the CDC would consult with that person first before making any stupid decisions. You would also think that a lawyer, such as himself, upon hearing the words "You have TB." would have enough brains to know that what he was doing was wrong. But who am I to say?!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home