Friday, November 17, 2006

It's time to say Goodbye

Yes, Roman is prophetic. Or at least observant. We are all packed out, packed up, and over packed. And we're leaving. Leaving Korea "for good." We'll be back, we know. When, we're not sure. But our flight leaves in a few hours and we are about to embark on our final bus ride through Seoul. We've enjoyed our time here. But we're nomads and it is time for us to pick up our tent, herd our animals, and drift off to the next pasture.

So signing off from the land of the morning calm...

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave MacCannell said...

Fare thee well travelers! I shall miss thy friendship even more than thine PX purchasing power with which thou didst prepareth turkey dinner and awesome coffee and did freely share with visiting friends. You shall be favoured in Heaven for entertaining angels unawares. Yea I did find succour more than once in thine dwelling. I shall inform my boss in Heaven of thy good works. Verily I shall tarry a spell in this land but shall not forsake electronic epistolery. Moreover thou shouldst seeketh out my blog and droppeth me a comment from time to time. Mayhap we shall meet again. Go with God.

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May your footsteps go with peace and arrive with peace. May wild beasts stay far from you.

I know .. you are actually probably here by now, but I was inspired by Dave.

;-)

12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. That was, sudden. :)

10:30 AM  
Blogger California Girl said...

Um...okay...what happened and where are you going? This seems sudden?? Or was this the plan? I'm lost...

12:37 AM  
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

Wow, that was quick! I mean, I knew you were planning on it but I didn't realize it would happen this fast! Where did you go and how was the trip?!

Damn, it looks like I need to read the other comments before commenting, lol. Everyone already asked you where you were going.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home