Monday, October 23, 2006

He's gonna be a rock star!

Roman loves to sing... at top volume, ukulele in hand. He sings variations on the same song, dealing with the death of my grandma, his GG. The words vary, but basically involve "You had to die..." "...that because... the doctor can't fix you." "You wanted to play with me... but you had to die." It sounds morbid, but I assure you it is a happy song. This particular version involved some of his own medical maladies, namely mosquito bites.



I turned the recorder off just before he pumped his fist and hollered, "YAHOO!" I'm thinking a new genre here. A cross between country and punk.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wildsissy said...

lol, okay you convinced me.. the kid needs friends fast... what's the pervs name again?

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! You know, the kid's got somethin'! There are people in the music business who purposely sound bad, and they get paid for it! I think he needs to try out for American Idol - fast!! Can't let good talent like that get away!! Too cute!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Dave MacCannell said...

Holy COW! Roman nearly killed me. I was okay until the mosquito bite flourish at the end. That was so funny I choked on my morning tea. I gotta see him singin Stompin Tom! Oh the good old hockey game is the best game you can name... he'd be a natural!

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's sorta kind of baby kurt cobain look goin on. He really got worked up on those mosquito bites there. I thik you should make him famous on post this on you tube.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home