Saturday, November 11, 2006

Please watch this

My kids are both in a Britax Regent (previously called the Husky). I've gotten plenty of shit from friends for having such beasts in my van and for spending such ridiculous amounts of money on the carseats (and really, is $250 that much money when it costs almost 100 bucks for a family to go see a movie these days?) I've even cursed myself for the carseats because my kids cannot get themselves in or out of them without assistance.

Now, I am so grateful that I have these.

I live in a country where kids bounce around freely in the back seat and the front seat. Carseats are damn near unheard of. Korea also has one of the highest rates of auto accidents in the world. Traffic accidents are one of the leading causes of death here.

We're lucky to have safe, reliable carseats available to us. Please, please consider putting her child in a 5 point restraint.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

IMO, you can't pay enough for a carseat. Britax is one of the best out there, be happy with knowing that you're keeping your kids very safe.

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear lord that was awful! But a great reminder of how important car seat safety is. Thanks Heather.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a Beautiful Boy....I'm so sorry for your lost...and Bless you for put the information out there..Thank You

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather, You make me laugh so hard. I read your blogs and I'm laughing just visualizing you doing and saying the things you do.Miss being in Hawaii visiting with you and Mike. Oh the new little girl on the way looks alot like Reilly did when she was born...So precious....

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home