Sunday, October 01, 2006

Blogger Bugs

I'm not sure if you noticed, but I was gone over the weekend. Reilly Kate had a modelling gig down in Cheju-do, a little island in the south of Korea. It was a spur of the moment, last minute throw together. And while I was gone, it seems my blog disappeared, too. Without even so much as a goodbye.

Well, thanks to my very best blogging buddy EVER, Ms. Bitch of the infamous The Blair Bitch Project, it seems everything is back to normal. Okay. Not everything. And not normal. But you know what I mean. My life is still utter chaos, but my blog is now readable.

And that little ray of sunshine is all due to the hard work and dilligence of my dear friend. So go on over and give her blog a read. She's as funny as hell and has a mouth on her than rivals mine, if you can believe that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wildsissy said...

ohhh nooo you have to check out this chick...

www.wingsandboobs.blogspot.com

she is freakin halarious and always calling someone an ass clown or some cleaver name!

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back Heather

I was really curious about that.

Marry Choosoek!!

Love you,

Justine

2:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

Lol. Thanks Heather.

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home