Saturday, June 21, 2008

The #1 Thing I learned in San Francisco

How could I forget to list the most important thing I learned in San Francisco? It was when I learned this particular nugget that made me think how very educational the whole trip had been and how I needed to compile a list of these nuggets to share with you all.

You see, I'm on a quest to know everything before I die. I mean EVERYTHING. And I'm almost there. But had I not been on this trip at this time with these kids, had the stars not aligned just right, I might have lost out on this little gem of info and died without having reached my goal.

So, without any further ado, I give the #1 thing I learned in San Francisco:

Half digested Rice Krispy treats are just as sticky post regurgitation as they are prior to eating.

Refer to #43 of my last blog entry to read about how I know this. And consider yourself lucky that all you had to do was read about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAHHH the memories of vacationing with your children. They share too. It started with the adventure of checking in at Dullas and then at San Fran. And the pukes on the plane was the added attraction and then in Illinois. AAHH yes. But it was fun ...adventures are always the best.
mom

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home