Saturday, March 20, 2004

Potty Mouth Peet Spiwak

Everyone keeps telling me that I should start a blog. So tonight, blurry eyed and half asleep, I signed up. And here it is. I haven't a thing to type for today. We stayed home. No misadventure there. Although...

...there was the lunch incident. Reilly Kate, my darling 27 month old daughter, and I were eating lunch. With a very thoughtful look on her face, she places her fork down next to her plate and folds up her napkin. She then looks at me and says, "What the f*%k, Mom? What the f#*k?"

I told her that she is not allowed to say that. Only Mama and Daddy can say that to which she replies, "I'm saying it for you." And with that she pees her panties, picks up her fork, and continues eating.

What the f&%k, indeed, Reilly Kate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deshaine said...

hehe. hehehehe. funny!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home